Non-Resident Licensing

If you're operating in states other than your home state, chances are you need to obtain non-resident licensing. And if you do business through a corporation, you probably need corporate non-resident licensing. Why? Because its the law!

What's Involved


Although many states are working toward simplifying the licensing process, there is still a substantial amount of work involved including applications, affidavits, surety bonds, fingerprint cards and state licensing fees. Each state has its own requirements, and if you don't know your way through the maze you can end up spending a lot of frustrating time trying to sort it all out.

What You Can Do

We know each state's requirements and we deal directly with the state insurance departments on your behalf. And, we'll work with the secretary of state's office if you need to license your corporation. Put the experienced staff of Cumberland Licensing Corporation to work for you today!

What You Will Get From CLC

Accurate preparation of all correct state forms, ready for your signature. Oftentimes we can process your applications electronically so you won't even have to sign forms.

Whether we process your applications by paper or electronically, we will pay the state licensing fees on your behalf so your efforts are kept to a minimum.

  • Accurate preparation of state forms.

  • Prompt submission of required forms and payments to each state.

  • Electronic application submission to any participating states.

  • Thorough follow-up with each states on your behalf.

How to Get Started


Usually we only need to have a brief conversation to determine where you need licensing and what supporting documentation is needed. Or, if you prefer, drop us an email, then, simply complete and sign CLC's online questionnaire and we'll take care of the rest!