Corporate Reports

Many states require that you qualify as a foreign entity with their secretary of state's office before you apply for a non-resident corporate insurance license. Once you qualify as a foreign entity you will be obligated to file corporate reports with the secretary of state's office in each state. CLC can prepare and file your corporate reports for you. You will not have to worry about paying penalties or having your foreign authority revoked because you failed to file your reports on time. We will maintain your entity's Information in our database so we can monitor your state records to be sure your entity is always in good standing with the states.

What CLC Does For You:

  • Maintain a computerized and paper record of all your corporate filings.
  • Contact you, the state, or your statutory agent to be sure your reports are received early enough to be properly prepared and filed on time.
  • Properly prepare your reports for your signature. Prepare the checks for the state filing fees.
  • Mail your reports to the states on your behalf.
  • Process your reports online where available.

What You Have To Do:

  • Review the completed reports.
  • Sign the reports.
  • Mail the reports to CLC.